What to do at grandmas & grandpas house?

My dad is a smoker and likes to drink but does not act stupid, my mom doesn't do much of anything just knows how to spread her love :)
Anyway I'd like to visit my parents with my kids they have never been there. My parents are home bodies they don't do much of anything I just don't want my kids to be bored while there. Can u ladies help...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What ages are the kids? boy? girls?
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Bring toys, puzzles, movies, coloring books.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• little girls like color, play tea party, arts and crafts, puzzles.litllle boys like to play with cars and trucks, blocks, and color as swell. and do puzzles. they both like to go and play outside,
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Craft projects hit up dollar tree for stuff. Plan & organize pieces in folders before going to make it less stressful there.

Is there space outside? If so get bubbles, & various outside stuff again dollar tree is great.

Do they live near anything interesting? Museums? Zoos? Parks? Water? Plan some things to do to get out of the house & keep the kids interested in being in the area.

Grab some new cheap dvds they havent seen before for the evenings then veg out with popcorn together.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011