Getting a loan??? Need help...

Ok, so my husband and I are applying for a loan. We gave them his current paystubs and they want proof of my court ordered child support. My ex and I had an easy divorce where we agreed on everything, including the parenting plan and child support. My divorce decree states that the parenting plan and stipulated child support is court ordered. It even includes the date the child support was to start, but doesn't say the amount in the decree. It just says the stipulated amount which is on the worksheet we filed with the divorce and parenting plan papers. If I just bring the child support worksheet from our parenting plan along with the decree will that work? We didn't go through lawyers or the state registry, he pays me directly. Btw, the state is Colorado if that helps. Much thanks to anyone who can help!

AshleyLynnW

Asked by AshleyLynnW at 8:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• if you need to use it as income to qualify for the loan you may need to provide proof that you have received it for the last 3 months.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011