What really gets your man going?

need tips on spicing it up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• it's different for everybody. how well do you know him? what are your limitations? this is a place to start. unless you really want to surprise him, just come right out and ask. he might get all steamy just by you asking in the first place. ;D
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 9:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• throw some heels on and something super sexy. try giving him a lapdance and just be really super sexy.. and ask him what he would like
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• in loveback rubs and kissing.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• if he takes a lunch to work pack a 'sexy' note in there telling him what you're gonna do to him when he gets home. make a naughty video (only for his eyes of course) :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• He just likes when I take control. He's definately the MAN in our relationship...and his life. He runs everything and everyone around him. So, he likes when I get a little stern with him and TELL him whats going to happen.
    Also, dont ever forget the power of a steamy text once in a while. If he's still at work, he'll be wanting you all day and READY when he gets home.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sexy lingerie, especially something that hardly covers my boobs.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I can tell you from experience that unless you already know what sorts of things the man in question likes, you could very well be setting yourself up for disappointment with things like lingerie, heels, porn and lapdances. Once, I bought a wispy little nothing and a set of silettos, watched a few YouTube lapdance videos and surprised my husband. He took one look at me in that getup trying to be sexy and burst out laughing, I think he even peed himself a little laughing at me. It's just not what he likes, it wasn't his fault, but at the time I was devastated, plus I wasted a hundred bucks on the getup.

As for what gets my man going, I really have no idea at this point because it's been so long since we had sex I think we've forgotten how to.He has low testosterone and I just came off 9 months of bed rest and two months of recovery from a high-risk pregnancy.The last time we had sex was when we conceived the baby I just had
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Walk around in underwear and a t-shirt. Roll the t-shirt up so just a little breast is showing. Drives my guy wild.
    Anonymous