How do I get more when he is not willing??

Dose anyone have the same issues with their husbands on the issue of sex? In past relationships I would get it at least ONCE a week but now I am lucky to get it ONCE in TWO MONTHS! He claims it is the mood meds he is taking but he has been off of them for 2 months! Don't get me wrong.... He does love me, holds my hand, gets the car door, gives me lots of kisses, and is a very good cuddler but just NO SEX! I have express my concern and desires and he keeps telling me he will do better but I am still waiting and another day goes by! He is in his mid 40's and I am in my mid 30's and my fear is when I peak in my 40's I might look else where! HELP!!!

texasMOMto4

Asked by texasMOMto4 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• If you have not already tried this I would start being the one to initiate things. I know that my Dh still has a fear of rejection, even though we have been together for over 10 years. Sometimes they just need a little help with getting things started.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would say it is one of two things. Either he has some physical problem that he doesn't want to admit or he feels that sex is more important to you than is he himself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Hey there. Thanks for the bday wishes.

Anyway you guys can get out and go for walks or workout together? If you are more active it may help out his sex drive. We have gone through something similar... I can tell you from my experience that my anti-anxiety pills reduced my sex drive and I only take a half dose. Can he switch his meds?
    annankatiesmom

Answer by annankatiesmom at 10:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008