Imagination or not? adult content

im 34 weeks pregnant i have 38 days to go according to my due date, and i dont know if its my imagination but i feel like my stomach hurts especially my back and legs but its only for a little bit then it goes a way and a while later it comes back but i just dont know if it my imagination or its just because the pain isnt horrible, although the back pain and discomfort has been there all day and i guess i might have lost my mucus plug the other day and i keep feeling pressure at times down there including my butt and i dont want to call my doctor because i feel it might be my imagination so im trying to wait and see if the pain gets worse or something but what do you think mabye signs of early premature labor? or just the end of pregnancy feeling. I posted this yesterday and this mirning I woke up to a hurting stomach and diarreah:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• End of pregnancy feeling as the baby gets heavier, you might even feel like your legs are going to cave under you from having that tingly "asleep" feeling, and again it is just because the baby is gaining so much weight that your body is not normally used to. You'll be fine love, if you feel extremely uncomfortable, and I mean extremely then of course, see a doctor.
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Could be early labor but that could go on for a while... or you could be a little dehydrated, that will cause false labor pain. try drinking some water and see if it comes back, gets any worse, or takes longer to come back. If it gets worse or is happening for much longer I would call the doc just to be sure, thats what their there for.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It sounds like end of pregnancy/baby dropping. Could also be mild Braxton Hicks. It's always a good idea to call your doctor, though. You can never be too careful!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Now this morning I woke up to my stomach hurting and diarreah
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2011