What is wrong with doctors?

so my son has ear sursery last year and he still kepp geeting this severe ear infections that ears would pus and finally when i took him back to the doctors i find out he has mrsa. my son not only has mrsa but he has it of the skin where he gets boils and pimple all over him mostly his face. how could it possibly take a doctor so long to figure this out? this sucks for my 2/12 year odl since know he is a carrier and will have it more in likly forever

angeleyz375

Asked by angeleyz375 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• aww, sorry to hear that. just remember if you feel there is something going on and the dr. is not doing their job to your satisfaction, go to a different dr. it's always good to get a second opinion when there are problems. but sorry to hear about your son's diagnosis.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sorry that you are going through this. At some point every parent has to learn to not trust their docs 100% & take charge for themselves. I am not saying anyone is a bad parent its just a lesson to be learned. Lucky for us or not so lucky I guess my dd went into the hosp at 8days old. Boy did we learn a lot while in there which was for 14 days. I dont think I would have learned to take charge & be fearless towards docs if not for this incident. We continued to have various problems through out the next couple of years & I had no issues with taking charge of my own childs health & issues & telling the docs to check again & going to new/other ones if needed to get what I needed done. Sorry again you are going through this. But a lesson has been learned here in all of this one that everyone has to learn at some point =(
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011