Could I still be pregnant?

Last month I got 4 positive pregnancy tests, the first one was barely visible and the 4th was dark enough to see without having to look. It still wasnt satisfied that it would show up at the doctors cause it was very dark. When I took another test a few days later I got two stark white tests and started bleeding that night. Today I got a very obvious positive, it is abnout half as dark as the control line. Is there a chance I could still be pregnant from last month?Or is this more than likely a new pregnancy?

.sealuchas.

Asked by .sealuchas. at 9:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• your best bet would be to see a dr..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• if your hormone levels haven't gone back to normal yet you very well could be. check with your doc
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• zoejains: thats the thing, I had gotten two negatives days after the positives, and the positives were not very dark.
    .sealuchas.

Comment by .sealuchas. (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I guess I don't understand.. did you have a baby last month.. did you lose a baby...have an abortion? I don't get why you would think you weren't pregnant anymore after taking so many tests and them being positive....
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I got positives last month then got negatives and started my period. This month I got another positive after being late again. So I was wondering if it possible to still be pregnant from last month or if this is a new pregnancy?
    .sealuchas.

Comment by .sealuchas. (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• sounds like a new pregnancy but you probably should of waited it increases your likely hood of miscarrying again but i wouldnt worry if you do it wasnt a pregnancy you would of wanted.
    MylittlePea

Answer by MylittlePea at 10:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would wait a few days and then call your ob/gyn to see whats going on...
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 8:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2011