30 weeks and 5 days pregnant i need help with a problem can you help?

i am currently 30 weeks and 5 days pregnant...sunday i came home and told mom i felt like i started my period...then the middle of the night it came back but felt worse. monday and tuesday it was on and off. today my back has been very painful and crampy all day long...sometimes it would hurt in front but not much...why is this happening? my baby is fine i feel him move alot he is very energetic...i have no blood or nothing out of the ordinary. can you help me find out what is causing this.

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 9:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be dehydration or braxton hicks. It could also be preterm labor or a UTI. Have you called your doctor and told them what was going on?
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'd call the doc for that. . . Still can be normal though. Either way don't stress, and put your feet up.
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• call your dr.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i am calling my doctor tomorrow but i was trying to get opinions..i just got off my antibiotics yesterday on account of having a lil blood in my urine. i just don't understand..at first people thought it was braxton hicks then today changed there minds that they weren't sure. i have an appt. the 7th but she may get me in earlier and check me i gues. this is my first so i don't know.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Ligament stretching or Braxton hicks contractions. That's usually what everything is towards the end. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i thought ligament stretching was a different type of pain..i have two different pains...the cramping but the pain that is sharp which i figured was the stretching.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Call dr
    mommyflynn

Answer by mommyflynn at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• okay i am calling my doctor tomorrow...if i have to make an earlier appointment does anyone know what they will do...like if they will check my cervix and what not? i just rather be safe than sorry
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• They will most likely do another UA to be sure you antibiotics cleared that up. Have you been drinking enough water throughout the day?
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yes...my doctor told me to drink plenty of water....especially because of the hot weather... i have done everything my doctor has told me to do.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011