To people who have visions or dreams do tarot cards.

Do you believe evil/dark spirits can give you visions? One time a lady touched me and told me all these bad things that would happen to me if i stayed with my husband. Weve been together 8 years and none of those have happened. I told her i dont believe what she sees and she could never look at me in the eyes again. I really believe something wanted me to walk away because my life is very good. I feel like darkness was in her and it wanted to rob me of this life.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 9:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• hmmm idk...i often dream things and they happen...whether or not they're influenced by 'evil' i have NO clue....i hope someone can help you with this so here s a bump!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• the first time i had my cards read the lady told me i was to be expecting soon and i didnt believe her and i ended up pregnant but that was good not evil but i believe evil is evil and evil can do bad things to people that let evil in. if you felt that she had darkness in her then she well have could have. you might think im crazy for saying this but ive seen my husband have visions and he has seen some evil spirits. evil people are people you want to stay around. evil influences easily
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• hmm I have never experienced anything like that necessarily but I do know I am shown things that are not necessarily good
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I do tarot readings but I dont feel that they are influanced by good or evil. They just give an answer to your question...but thats just how i feel about it. I do know that some people think that tarot is just evil....but its all in who is holding the cards. I do think that people who get visions can get ones influanced by evil....and get visions that are not true but just to take you on a different path. But I have never had an experience like that before. Hope you get the answer your lookin for.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I do not believe it is evil. God has given the gift for a reason ... usually to help someone in need of answers! I believe we all have some psychic abilities... The best thing to do is believe in them - your intuition is a wonderful gift. Don't ignore it, try daily to understand what it's telling you! Meditate on your own visions and try to interpret what they are saying to you! Follow your heart and mind! There are many gifted psychics out there (and some fakes too) the truly gifted one's don't usually charge for their advice. So believe ... but beware! P.S. I have been practicing the art of Tarot Divination for years ... and I am a very spiritual person and I feel very close to God!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011