Am I the only one that feels this way?

I feel like I'm the only one that attracts guys that are no good for me. There's this guy that could be really good to me. The first guy in a long time but he lives with either his brother or mother, he has a dead end job and I am hesitant to go out with him again. He's never been married and the last girl he dated was 24 and he's 38. I'm not sure he's mature enough for a relationship but I need some attention because it's been a couple of years since I've even kissed someone. Why do I continually attract guys that aren't good for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I am a shit magnet too
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You're not the only one...i too attract awful guys (until my dh that is) its like i had i sign on my forehead that said 'pieces of shit apply here'
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i am too, im trying to figure out the guy im talking to.. he sits there and says he doesnt want his kids' mom but then sits there and claims her address on some of his stuff.. it honestly has me wondering, his cousin is my best friend
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• your not alone,My daughters have different dads(lack of better word) and im a single mom......if i like them i do a back round check on them lol
    fleaandtick

Answer by fleaandtick at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Look for the "Clearance Rack" post...i thought of it when I read your post.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• last 15 years had two relationships
    both crappy men
    with a few crap dates in between

was thinking lately, do i pick crap men, do they pick me, or are there so many crappy men that it is very difficult NOT to pick a crap one?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I like your answer flatpax. Maybe there are just a lot a lot a lot of crappy men and there aren't really any good one's to choose from anymore. I'm glad I'm not the only one but it's not fair. My GF is going through a divorce and she already has a guy that treats her like a queen. not fair. When is it my turn?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think too many women are looking for that "romance movie" in their lives. They expect to much from their men, or the relationship, and chase away the "good ones" thinking they're going to find McDreamy around the corner. And, they attract, and are attracted to the wrong type...because the movies always show the "bad guy turned good for the love of his life". But, women forget to stop and think....oh yeah, he changed because ITS IN THE SCRIPT!!!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm gonna give the number to give give to the next crappy guy who comes your way and feel free to pass it around..

972-836-0066

tell them your from out of town visiting or what ever you like.. but calll the number and listen to the message.. i gave it to my daughter to give to the creepy guys, she's 17..

girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• and i cant type well tonight apparently.. lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011