Im at my breaking point i dont know what to do!!!

i HATE my life.. i feel like im such a lousy person that no one wants me around. I dont matter to anyone.. I just backed my car into a damn tree bc i was mad. my so calld boyfriend told me i should have died. I allowed my kids to go to VA with family and i call up there to talk to them, theres always a reason i cant. Its not like they make the effort to have my kids call me. I have tried so hard to get a job and applied everywhere i could think of. Im starting to get the feeling that if i werent around no one would really care. My kids would be happy with out me and so would everyone else. there no point for me to be around. i just dont know what do to any more!! im so tired of feeling like this. I want to just run away and not look back. I cant stop feelin like this no matter what i do. please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• you seriously need to talk to a counselor about this hun. you are going through some major depression and it needs to be delt with now. you can get a referral from your dr, or just look up crisis hotline in the phone book. please get help
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Okay thats really messed up what your boyfriend said! He shouldn't be your boyfriend if he's gonna talk to you like that. As far as your children go...there's no excuse they can't stop what they're doing to talk to their mother! Whoever it is they're staying with is being cruel! The job market is really hard now days. i know people who have been jobless for a year or better b/c no one is hiring...if you need to talk you can message me. Just take a deep breath and remember your children DO love you...even though they won't let you talk to them....hope this helps even just a little. **Hugs**
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I also agree with princessbeth
    YerMami24

• i agree with the other mamas above me *HUGS*
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Honey there are people you dont even know that care about you. You are not lousy. You have to push yourself through this. Only you can. I agree you should talk to a doctor. *hug*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Everyone has their days, and today seems to be yours but don't lose heart. I understand what you are going through. I know people can say this and not truly know what you are going through but I have been there. Although it is continued to be argued that men are harder workers than woman, woman do work much harder. In their roles as mother's we have a very important job. Our job can be harder than most, and sometimes at the end of the day we don't feel like what we do matters or that anyone cares. The truth is our children know. Growing-up and watching my mom make many mistakes and fight through her addiction with drugs, but still doing all she could to keep us safe and make sure we had clothes on our back, food on the table and somewhere dry to sleep. I saw her struggles, and her pain. Although she was luckily enough to have my father he was facing hard times also being unemployed and disabled and trying to get my mother to..
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 10:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• (srry ran out of room but to continue what i was saying..)..to quit the drugs. I always knew, somehow that despite what they were facing they did what they had to for us and I loved them because of it. Your children, will look back and remember these times and they learn to be understanding and know how much you truly loved. Now, question is what do you do? Fight back. Don't let yourself be brought down by these difficult times and continue to make the efforts you have been. Stand-up, and speak out. Tell your family that those are your babies and you demand to speak to them because you need to know they are okay. And as for your so called boyfriend, he obviously lets his anger get the better of him and does not see the woman you are-who, despite feeling this way appears to me as a strong and determined woman who loves her children and wants to get out of this rut. I suggest you lose him, because you, even now deserve better.
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 10:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm really sorry you are feeling so down about yourself.. you are SO Wrong though, there are Many People that Care about You & your kids entire world would Never be the same without you in it.. that was really disrespectful of your boyfriend & he needs to apologize but, i am sure he didn't mean what he said- & if he did- you deserve so much better than that! i think making a appointment w/ a counselor would help you alot- wishing you lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011