Today was our first.....

My 3 1/2 yo had gymnastics class today & she did so well! I am so proud of my little one for being so good! Usually she is a stubborn, tough child but in her class she was a perfect angel!

It was super cute they did balance beams, uneven bars, trampoline, & an obstacal course including tumbles. To warm up & cool down they played music & had cute things to do along with it! She loved it =) So glad that she did bc some of the other small children has some issues with the class =(

What classes does your child(ren) take? Do they like them?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 4 year old has been in swim lessons since she was 8 months old, and gymnastics for about a year now (1 year in Aug). The swimming started as a Mommy and Me water exercise program at our local YMCA that led into me being talked into becoming a teacher myself. She was my "teaching aide".

My 7 year old has been in swimming, t-ball, soccer (indoor and outdoor) and Taekwondo. None have stuck, he got bored and lost interest. He also HATES being messy or dirty at all so we're still looking for that "perfect" activity for him.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My son loves music class..he plays the drums..argh! He's good though :)
    devsmom98

Answer by devsmom98 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2011