Do you actually KNOW what this means?

The word "fetus" is the Latin word for unborn child.

Does this make you think about your view on abortion? Why or why not?
I am just curious. Feel free to post Anonymously but please be civil to each other....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Doesn't change my mind. I am still pro-choice. However I would like to see abortions limited to before 12 weeks.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 12:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am prolife & it doesnt change my view. I believe all babies deserve to live.

Answer by gemgem at 8:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't think posting this question is going to change anyone's opinions on Abortion. People believe what they believe.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am pro- choice. I do not like the word fetus after @ 20weeks. I believe that abortions should NEVER happen after 20 weeks. maybe even sooner, but I just don't know enough details about the developmental stages. I do know a woman who had a 24 weeker, and he is now almost 4.

I firmly believe that time limits should be set and people should not be able to have late term abortions. otherwise, it is murder. 20 weeks should give people PLENTY of time to decide, after that the decision should be adoption or not.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• In Italy where fetus means unborn child, they restrict abortions to less than 12 weeks and they are far fewer in number than here in the US.

I am Pro - Choice as well and I think that it should be restricted to 1st term only.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am pro life. I feel a baby is a child from the second it is conceived. I do understand that there are circumstances where an abortion is the best choice for either mother or child. The only time I feel an abortion is ok. is if the life of the mother or the baby is in danger, including mental sate such as after rape. I feel that birth control should be more readily available and that cost of birth control should be completely covered by insurance. There are people who wait for years just to adopt a healthy baby. We aren't talking about an over population of kittens, these are babies. Someone would be more than willing to love them if you don't want to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Nope, didn't change my mind, because I already understood the meaning of the word. Still pro choice.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• still pro choice. I knew what it meant before and a latin word for fetus won't change it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I knew what it meant and I am pro choice. Didn't change my views either.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Semantics.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008