If you keep getting scared or jumpy can that put you in labor? Can that do anything to you or baby?

The reason I ask is because the neighbor got these fireworks for the forth of july, but he has been letting some off already and it scares me half to death I about jump out of my skin lol. He has been letting them off since last Friday. Even if I know they are coming I still jump because some of them are so loud. We are going over there Sunday to let them off and I was just wanting to know if it was anything to worry about by getting scared or anything lol. I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about it. It's possible, but the likelihood is just so darn low, you are probably doing yourself more harm by worrying about it. Regardless, it sounds like you should tell that neighbor how much it bothers you! It's totally inconsiderate to be doing ones that loud all week long.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• lol....actually my dh was up there as well letting a few off. And we are going up there the 3rd to let them off for the 4th of july.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011