Help

I just saw my husbands facebook and he has a friend wich she has a picture of her in a little black dress and some heals. His comment was... "Nice shoes and the rest even better" How should I take this comment? I dont have my husband as a friend. Am I over reacting? I think She went to the same High school we did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I would definitely be asking some questions!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 10:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• do you know who this woman is?
    you do not have your own husband as a friend? - why not?

overreacting - i think NO, you are not

RED FLAG!!! all over this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• He's married and doesn't need to be commenting on anyone else's body. Tell him that
    Anonymous

• I dont understand why you dont have your hubby as a friend on your page??? But, that comment is innappropriate. Only you know what kind of a man youre married to though. Is he a flirt....but harmless...with everyone (like my father...LOL), or is this the first time he's done something like this. Either way, I'd be upset. And you needs to let him know that unacceptable.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• internet tends to get relationships in trouble. the best is to not dwell on it and be honest with him. remember some guys dont think before they right something like that and us women take things to the extreme sometimes when it has to do with other women. best of luck to what you do.
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Absolutely not! That is no way to talk to anyone other than you, I would definitely talk to him about it.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i would think before letting him know that you know about this

only because IF something is going on- if he knows that oyu know - he will hide better
    i would TRY not to ssay anythign until i had more info
    (now this is coming from a woman who has been cheated on- so take this into account) but this is not ok actions on his part
    lame excues will not be accepted on this one - and he will give you lame ass excuses, might even get mad at you=reverse the blame

might think about monitoring his computer with a keystroke program
    find out WHAT is going on

this is NOT acceptable for a married man to be saying this to a """friend""" on facebook

again=who is this woman-do you know?
    Anonymous

• I would be upset and it would be extremely hard not to question him about it but I agree with anonymous in a sense that if could be nothing, you may just want to sit back to see how this plays out but in the other hand comment inappropriate.

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Don't go crazy, remember it is just a comment. Mention it to him and make your judgments based on his reaction, it could just harmless flirting and just men being jackasses like usual. You don't want to go above and beyond and start playing spy over a simple comment and ruin the trust in your marriage. CM can be great but you can also get some pretty shitty advice, so from a women who almost fucked up her marriage playing private detective and analyzing every little harmless detail of everything, calm down and speak to your husband calmly. A comment doesn't change the fact that he is your husband and you love him and he loves you.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• He may have just been joking around. He married you for you. Don't take it too far...it may get out of hand.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2011