what makes you at one time?

What makes you at one time love someone so much it hurts, then a day comes and you can't stand them anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• You sound like you got hurt....what's going on? Maybe talking about it will help??
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• What made me was my husand chatting it up with another woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sorry to hear that,hun. I have been there.....you are understandably hurt and angry. He betrayed you! That's why you hate him and with good reason! You loved him because you never thought he would do this to you. Now he has and because you thought he loved you, you hate him.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I think it has to do with the physical attraction that almost always clicks in at the very beginning. Then once we've really gotten to know the real person's character, we find that it isn't what we really wanted. The key to any successful marriage is to hold off on the physical, study the real person i.e. his character and determine if that is something you can live with for the rest of your life. As wonderfully appealing as the physical is, it is pretty much meaningless when it is not backed up by a solid foundation of shared morals, ethics, goals, and the like.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2008