So my husband cheated because I treated him badly. He told me it was over and...

He met her walking down the street. Now Im thinking it's a coworker. He gave her and her mom a ride home to a dr appt and lied about it to me. How can I find out the truth? I need proof before I leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• why do you need proof to leave?
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Your husband cheated because he is a cheater - end of story. Doesn't matter with who.
    Anonymous

• go to the woman and ask her exactly what happend that if you know who she is..and if he was sorry enough to cheat then cut your losses..most of the time ppl have issues bc of lack of communication
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Because I still love him and I went through a divorce w my parents. It was terrible. I don't want to put my daughter through that because of an assumption. My daughter is very attached to her father. I believe we are only Human and make mistakes. We all deserve a second chance. But if he is still at it, I will have to leave because I don't want to raise my daughter letting her think men can treat HER that way and cheat on her continuously.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Your relationship needs more help than you proving who he cheated with. You need to address why he cheated if you want to stay with him. If you don't it doesn't matter who he cheated with.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I dont necessarily agree with that but i do understand what your saying..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I did address it. I went to counseling. I had postpartum bad. Not that it's an ok for him to cheat but I called him useless and was plain miserable. Gained weight and didn't have sex with him, no affection, no gratitude etc...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• There is never a reason to cheat. Your counselor would have told you that. Also, it's not always in the best interest of the kids to stay together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous

This exactly.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The counselor told me she sees this everyday and that a lot of marriages have a cheating episode at least once. She told me to get on my feet, not let my pride take over my good judgment and not have my daughter sleeping on a floor because I HAD to leave. If I do decide to leave him, this house will have to be sold and we will split it down the middle. I'm not going to hand over my life to anyone for pride. Thanks for the opinions.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011