How would you feel? adult content

ok dh and i have to work around the sleep schedule of a 1 1/2 yr old..shes been sleeping weird for a few days last weekend..anywho this week shes been doing pretty well and I have told DH im totally interested in (sex) lol trying to drop hints..so all this week he has ignored me and the one night i go to bed (tonite) without showering (i showered earlier this afternoon) he says hey did you shower etc? I explain that no why should i if im not getting any action...he says he is frisky to shower..so i did and got into bed only to find him sleeping!!! Im irritated but still try to get his attention and nothing. So I get out of bed slam the door and leave all the lights on letting him know im pissed!! He seems to do this alot regardless of what I want..but hes all for it when its an oral thing for him..he always wants me to start things etc and all i want is to feel loved and touched and for him to initiate things with me. Are other men like this? No hes not overly tired or stressed etc..but when I get all mad hes like why are you mad what did I do like hes stupid or something and I hate mind games..How would you feel if you were treated this way? Is this a common thing that I just need to get over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• let him know how you feel before you get mad let him know you have wants and needs just as well as he do and that it hurts your feelings when he don't acknowledge you in a romanticly way also tell him you dont want to play games you just want to be loved!
    nyashagumbs

Answer by nyashagumbs at 11:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• OMG...did you marry my husband too? Seriously girl. I am going through the same thing and we have been married for almost 7 years. We should talk lol
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• some men have a hard time being upfront with what they want, or they expect you to read their mind. also they don't want to initiate for fear of rejection from their woman so they wait, sometimes indefinitely, for sex. I'm of the mindset that if they really wanted it they'd initiate it instead of wait for it. that gets exhausting being the main one doing that.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• gosh i have told him everything you said nyashagumbs..he never seems to change..i have tried talking and explaining before getting mad..that why now after trying so hard to get him to understand i just get so flustrated and mad..i dont know what else to do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• omg jujubean1979200!!!! I have been married for 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL We do need to talk lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I told my husband once I didnt sign up for a sexless marriage, he said he didnt either. It had been a couple of weeks, we were able to talk and got thru it. Even if you dont think he is stressed you just never know. I think men assume things or think we want or meant this when we dont. Communicate if he will.
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I don't think your wrong, you should tell him how you feel and not take it out on the door, lol this is a control thing he's doing don't let him get away with it.
    Layce8504

Answer by Layce8504 at 12:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yep,mine can be like that too. men are major clueless buttheads at times!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• sounds like he wants you now or never
    my SO is the same way, it's only ok when HE wants it
    so unfair, so i stay strong and say no when he wants it if i don't
    tell him to stop jerking off for a bit if that's the issue
    sounds ilke he's not getting your hints
    try to be more forward
    if he says no to you, say ok ill remember that
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Things tend to get complicated when there are little kids in the mix along with the usual activities of daily living. This is really a matter of setting a schedule for nookie time and sticking to it. I get what you mean about wanting to feel attractive and loved though. My husband has low testosterone, he's getting injections for it now, but they haven't taken much effect as yet. He very rarely ever approaches me for sex and seems disinterested when I approach him, and it can be a bit hurtful even though I realize it is a medical problem.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011