How many tylenols can i take a day being 4 months pregnant?

I have a body flue/cold. i have aches in my legs and back. Im wondering what the safe amout of tylenols i can take a day is. I have already taken 4 today. My body hurts so bad but i dont want to take more then i should.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• follow the package instructions... it should tell you how may you can take and how many hours apart you have to wait, etc!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Call your doctor. I remember being told I could take baby tylenol for the under 12 yr old dosage and it was safe. I would not think that taking it often was safe. It is not good for YOUR liver think of what it is doing to your developing baby.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Two of the regular strength is generally OK for occasional use. If you need more than that or more often, call your doctor.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2011