How long does it take to find out your pregnant after intercoarse? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• drinking beer

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• oh I want to join!
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 11:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• it usually takes up to 3-4 weeks. with my oldest i found out at about 3 weeks. It was a total surprise. I was at a club and i was dancing and i didnt feel right..my period was not due for another week. I went straight to wal mart and took a PT in their bathroom and sure enough i was preggers. My second pregnancy pretty much the same thing my period wasnt due for another 10 days or so and i just didnt feel like myself so i took PT and ..pregnant again. if you take a PT and it is negative i would wait a week and test again..it is possible to get a false negative.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It depends on the test. If you have a blood test, you can find out as early as implantation (usually 6 - 10 days after intercourse). Home pregnancy tests differ on the amount of hCG (pregnancy hormone) they detect, and generally the earliest they will detect a pregnancy is 4 days before your missed period. Most, however, won't detect it until the first day of your missed period.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2011