Are there something you just don't get, no matter what?

Like Lasagna. ewyulk. I cannot not eat it, taste funny and the cheese, I'm getting queezy!
O, what about the Lion King. Everyone loves the movie. I don't get it. I mean I get it but er uhm, ok. I think it was one other girl (and she was about 7, or 8 ) she didn't care for it either.

I don't get all this new cell phone drama. Last time I checked, a phone is supposed to ring. I do enjoy some of the features, like texting and things like that but seriously, 3D?

I don't get tablets either. If you have a laptop, what the points? I have trouble remembering the last place a left my keys... Then I have to get the tablet, my cell phone, handbag, bluetooth thingy, and maybe GPS.

I really don't get it...

websavvy1

Asked by websavvy1 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Entertainment

• i don't get the big whooplah about pirates of the caribbean.

i don't know why grits is considered a food

i don't get why people with no baldness or alopecia wear wigs and weaves 24/7, 365 days a year. some women will not be caught dead sporting their god given hair.

i don't get why some women keep having babies for men with no careers or no prospect of getting a career and they never get married either. they are baby mommas with 5 or 6 kids in tow...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I don't get men who wear thongs at the beach
    I don't get the movie Happy Feet for kids, can't even deal with Happy feet 2 and I'll do about anything for my lilttle guy
    I don't get ludafisk eaters.. I mean REALLY? how can that be good like EVER? and I am from MN..
    I don't get the constant complaints about the men women choose to spend and have moire and more babies with, like really? you didn't learn the first time he was a POS, how about try # 4
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I don't get racism as we all all human
    I don't get homophobia as we should embrace love and if two people can find it yay for them no matter what sex they are.
    I don't get cell phones period.
    I don't get sports and why people riot over winning or losing.
    I don't get loud mouth men who feel the need to whoop and holler at women when they're walking down the street.
    ...and many more things.....
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I don't get why people are so mean and hateful on Cafemom. It is just the inernet after all.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I don't get alot of the food stuffs you find at potlucks..the things ppl bring are oftentimes disgusting, unless it's fried chicken:)
    I don't get why ppl don't try to be more compassionate, patient, honest, and sincere..we're all vulnerable to some degree, why put up a huge front that scares most ppl?
    I don't get why guys will spend more time and money on their cars when they depreciate in value the minute they drive it off the lot.
    I don't get why there are so many on welfare, and they refuse to help themselves (not in all cases) but have entitlement issues.
    I don't get why we live in a society that doesn't allow children to be children...especially children with special needs. Kids aren't perfect all the time, aren't quiet all the time, and sometimes they even act out in public. As a kid, didn't you to some degree???
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Titanic. Seriously, we all knew how it was going to end.

Why is practically every kid flick in 3-D these days?

World of Warcraft. Why not just call it "Play Me And You'll Die Alone"?

Stripper pole workout videos. I have nothing against working out or strippers in general, but what I do know is that average person isn't going to be able to properly install a cheapo stripper pole in the average American family dwelling without it either causing a lot of commentary from friends and family members, or a severe brain injury when the chubbo using it rips it right out of the ceiling.

Television programs about folks choosing wedding dresses. I mean really, this is a show? I'd be far more interested in a show about folks choosing divorce lawyers.

Anyone and anything Kardashian.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I don't get why colored folk still pull the race card and use their heritage as an excuse for white folk to bend over backward. I am fully aware that white people brought them into slavery, but something they fail to accept is that white folk also freed them! My ancestors freed your ancestors, so get off your high horse, and take a freaking hike.
    Anonymous