Could i be pregnant?????

okay so, its only been about 5 days since my "encounter", so still way to soon to tell. but i wanted to know if cramping can be a sign of way early on pregnancy. im roughly 2 weeks away from my period, and i rarely cramp unless im on it,and almost immediately after the unprotected session i started feeling bizarre,.Whether its just fear causing me to think i may be pregnant or intuition, i just cant say! but i guess my question is have any of you mothers felt this way, or cramped within the days following the conception, id really love to know if this could be the start of a pregnancy! thank you so much!

abbylove1414

Asked by abbylove1414 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes.... u can be pregnant... cramps or not. You had sex your didnt use protection... hey ladies do you know what that causes?? I DO I DO.. A BABY...
    Anonymous

• you didnt use protection*.. sry got type happy
    Anonymous

• drinking beer

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• you had sex=yes, you could be pregnant

5 DAYS AGO!, wait a few weeks, if you do not get your period...piss on the keyboard and we will let you know
    Anonymous

• I agree. YOu had sex....you could be preggo. But, if you're saying you had sex roughly 19 days (5 days plus two weeks) before your period, if you're the normal 28 day schedual, you're probably not. You'd have been a bit too early. But every woman is different, and who knows when you ovulated. Take a test if AF is late.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• thank you ladies, and yes i KNOW I WAS DUMB!!! i have never been so reckless in my life,and since ive always been unsure whether or not i even wanted children im kind of afraid karma may be biting me in the ass as we speak!!!
    abbylove1414

Comment by abbylove1414 (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• having sex without protection, does not bite you in the ass
    close to ass - but not quite
    read your sex ed book again

P.S.
    anal sex will not make you pregnant

Anonymous

• In this day and age you really can't sleep with anyone unless you boil them lol
    Layce8504

Answer by Layce8504 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Wow a lot of smart a$$es in the answers here... notice how they're all anonymous? Too scared to reveal themselves.

Anyway, yes, cramping is one of the first signs of pregnancy, due to implantation. And it would be just about the right time for that too. That doesn't mean that you are definitely pregnant, of course; there are a number of reasons you could have that cramping. Wait a few days and get a blood test of you really want to know early.

As for feeling "bizarre" immediately afterward, that's just your head. The sperm doesn't even reach the egg that early.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes, you can be pregnant. How do your breasts feel? Mine hurt like CRAZY and I kept wondering what was wrong... I am always crampy so the cramps didn't make me think I could be pregnant, it was more my breasts. I still remember how bad they hurt and it makes me cringe! Good luck and try to stay healthy until you know for sure...
    Stefanie1130

Answer by Stefanie1130 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011