Burning after sex!!!??!! help adult content

My bf and i just had sex and i burn. the burn hurt worse when i pee. I have just gotten over BV and a yeast infection. (dont know if that matters) we didnt have sex the whole time i had it and even waited more days to make sure it was gone.. I have been tested for stds too.. I dont know whats going on!!! any ideas?? I know this may sound weird but it more when we dont use a condom and he finishes...(u know).. could i be allergic to his sperm? Its far fetched but it is possible but i dont know if thats a sign or not..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• you could have been dry and the friction rubbed you raw, could be allergic to his sperm but does it happen all the time or was it just this once?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i had these issues with a guy i dated yrs ago and i was allergic to his sperm..it felt like someone had thrown gas on you privates and struck a match..not joking! it never went away and i eventually started dating someone else and havent had the issues since
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• it happens when we dont use a condom.. and he does ya know in u know lol i dont want to be dirty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• :( could be allergic to his sperm. next time you have sex use a condom and see if you're irritated then GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I usually burn after sex and pee makes it worse. In my case it was being a little dry and friction as josiesmommy00 said. It would be gone in a day or so. If it prolongs you might want to call your doctor or OB just to be safe..
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• oh yea gonna do that.. any of you know how i could get tested for that? i googled it and it said you can become allergic to it any time.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would talk to your OB/GYNO about it if it happens all the time without condoms. They can test you to see if you have allergies to sperm. I dont know if its a blood or urine or other test though, Good luck!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Could be residual tenderness from yeast infection or BV, but do you know what caused those to start with? Maybe it's been a semen allergy all along and you were mis-diagnosed.
    And you don't have to call it your "you know" It's called a vagina. Since we're all MOM's here on CafeMom, that means we've all used ours and know what it's called.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011