Agree or dissagree?

stealing from a thrift store is an all time low?? I volunteered at a thrift store today and saw some ladies stealing.. thats just sad!!! They can go to the food bank and get vouchers for free clothes lol. WHY STEAL i dont get it. i guess i never will. We actually have 2 thrift stores and they could have got vouchers for BOTH and got 5 outfits a piece for free.. still funny to me every timei think about it.  Couldnt be bc they were embarrassed either.. bc they were talking to other people there and stayed in the store for a while lol.. to each its own

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Shopping

• Some people just steal to know they can get away with it. And most Thrift Stores are "safe" cause they dont have high tech security systems in place.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yeah but its still funny when people steal crap they can get for free.. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• that is low lol...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• it's stupid....stealing anything is stupid. if you want it bad enough, like you said get the vouchers, or get a job and pay for it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I've always wondered why people steel a generic product, if your going to take it, why not the brand name. I used to work in a pharmacy.
    They steal because its the thrill in their life, they got away with it.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think it is wrong no matter where you are taking from. If you can not pay for it like everybody else than you don't need to have it
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That is way low.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• that is so low and that is the exact reason prices are so high on things because of people like that
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree that it is low but maybe they don't know about the vouchers? Still not an excuse though...
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• we live in a SMALLLLLLL town.. path is the only place that helps people around here. everyone knows about it. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2011