Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can i buy wall hooks for large shade?

Pull down shade------to hang


Asked by Sarah961 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 36 (78,424 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Lowe's, Home Depot, hardware stores.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • My hubby said Lowes or Home Depot. He's a "Mans man" and does maintenance and construction...Jack of all trades really. I trust him with these questions. LOL

    Answer by mlmkjw at 11:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

  • Low's is usually good for us and they are always helpful

    Answer by KTMOM at 5:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

  • home depo

    Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2011