Prayers needed please 13 year old(no bashing thanks) adult content

my friends 13 year old daughter's boyfriend broke up with her. she took it to heart not realizing she will see many come and go and took a bunch of pills. she is in the hospital and almost did not make it but we do not know the lasting effects that she may have. she is so young. plus her parents just got divorced and she decided to live with the other parent then the one she was living with to. i think the combination did not help. thanks 4 the prayers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• hugsTell your friend to hold her head up high...bad times don't last forever and she will meet someone who will treat her with love and respect when she's older. When your young and in love you feel like you will never love anyone but the jerk who treats you bad and when the relationship ends you feel like it's the end of the world. I will keep her in my prayers.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• did you read it she said don't bash! go somewhere else to do that it's not appropriate or needed at a time like this
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i will defiantly pray for her
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 11:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I am so sorry , im sending my best prayers to you , your daughter and and her troubled friend .May god wrap his arms around you all.
    justformykids

Answer by justformykids at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Your family will be in my prayers tonight. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That is so scarry. They take those things so to heart at that age. My thoughts will be with you, her and her family.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I feel so bad for her, I had a rough time as a tween/teen so I know how she must have felt. She is in my thoughts and so is her family. Hopefully she gets the therapy she will need after all this and she comes out a stronger person. We all go thru bumps in life, some a little worse than others.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• praying

cutie222

Answer by cutie222 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• How awful :(
    I hope she's ok and things get better
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• praying

How sad for a young girl to be that depressed  to resort to doing that.  I hope she'll get better.

Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 12:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2011