Is your house the "hang out"??

When your kids want to hang out with their friends, do they come to your home, or does your child go to their friends home more often? How old are you kids?

mlmkjw

Asked by mlmkjw at 11:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids are grown now but, all through middle & high school my house was the Hang-Out- there were always kids spending the night on the weekends! i miss those days.. well, every once in a while:) LOL!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Not yet since my kids are very young but I think it will be since my husband is a big ass 12 year old.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It is both good and bothersome if your house is the hang out house- sometimes you want your house back and yet you know where your kids are. :)
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• no my house is not the hangout spot yet my daughters only 6yr, but if it dose as long as their good respectful kids I won't have a problem with it.
    Layce8504

Answer by Layce8504 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm the grandmother, but my two grandson's want to hang at my house all the time. ( ages 3 1/2 and 18 months). When my kids where home. they did both.
    DeBee13

Answer by DeBee13 at 4:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011