Would you watch a girl on girl porn with your man?

I've been thinking about this ever since I found out that my fiance occasionally looks. I'm up for a lot of things, nothing too weird. But will this make our relationship more open towards each other or will it hurt it?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 8:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• watching a "girl" on a "girl" porn... sorry, but are you crazy or something?!

maybe i misunderstand you, but when you say girl i think about a girl.. not a woman... might want to be a little more clear about that.

i dont think that you really mean a "girl"... at least i dont hope you mean a girl.

other than that. me and my husband dont watch porn. no need to.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• many couples enjoy watching porn. There is nothing wrong with that. As long as you feel comfortable with it, it's no big deal. I watch girl on girl porn with hubby once in a while, just like regular porn. you know that he watches it so join him and see if you enjoy it. if you don't you don't have to continue watching it.

m.robertson811 what is refer to girl on girl porn just means 2 grown women not girl as in young.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Do you want to share your man with any other woman? Anywhere? At any time? If you don't mind having another woman in your bedroom at all times, then by all means, go ahead and watch it. If you don't, then you may want to consider looking for a one-woman man. Men who looked at porn years ago when it only came in magazine form have told me that those images are still in their heads. They never go away. You can tell yourself all you want that this is a harmless diversion, but if you are looking for a marriage of mind, heart, and spirit, pornography is not going to get it for you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have recently stopped watching porn with my husband because he went from watching woman on woman to watching dogs with women and I thought that was sick and disgusting.But we have no sex life anymore he has completely shut down if I could change my decision to stop I would go back and watch it with him again to spice up our sex life.It has been about three months since he has even touched me.
    srb0578

Answer by srb0578 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would not watch "girl on girl" porn with my man...I also would not be with a man
    who liked watching porn period.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have watched it with my husband. I don't really seem the big deal about it. Its occasionally maybe twice a year we do watch, and it's more of a fantasy thing for him so I indulge and watch it.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 10:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You can tell yourself all you want that this is a harmless diversion, but if you are looking for a marriage of mind, heart, and spirit, pornography is not going to get it for you.
    *****************************************************

just because a couple watches porn doesn't mean their marriage is based on porn. me and hubby watch porn once in a while and Our marriage is complete and it is of mind, heart, spirit, and soul. oh yeah and love, respect and understanding.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Mind, heart, spirit, soul, love respect and understanding? So to break that statement down, you respect him enough to understand that he has a need to be sexually aroused by other women and not you, that's basically what you're saying. As far as the mind thing, if he needs porn to spice things up with you, then he's thinking of the women he sees in porn and not you so his mind is not on you (where it should be). Love and respect? You love and respect him so you accept that he likes porn, where is his love and respect for women in general? Would your view change if it were your daughter that decided to do porn?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008