What vitamins do you think is best for women?

Sarah961

Asked by Sarah961 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I use one-a-day for women. it has been tested for accuracy, purity, and dissolvability. it does not have iodine, which is better for women prone to thyroid stuff, and it had extra calcium and vit D.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• The ones you get naturally by eating fresh green veges, fresh fruit and wholegrains. Vitamin supplements are another way that corporations make millions of dollars fleecing you with thier lies and exploiting your insecurities. Also vitamin supplements place unnecessary strain on your kidneys and liver. You'll be healthier without them, as long as you eat well.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Vitamin D and Calcium
    jenmerk

Answer by jenmerk at 12:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• nature's plus source of life gold mini tabs muti vitamin and mineral supplement made from a 120 whole food complex..

Source of Life Gold is the world's most exciting whole food based multivitamin, mineral and live enzyme supplement. It nutritionally supports total body health and vitality with even more of the revitalizing nutrients that have made Source of Life synonymous with guaranteed burst of energy!

and they deliver energy.. and as a mom who couldnt use that.. lol..
    plus extra calcium and vitamin d3...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I try to eat well. But I also take an iron supplement. I have low iron..that caused some health problems. It's alot better now but over the winter was hard on me. I also had an operation that helped with my anemia.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Eating a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean proteins, and fatty fish should give you what you need. If you're of child-bearing age, it's recommended you take a prenatal vitamin in lieu of a multivitamin, if only for the folic acid. An omega-3 supplement, and possibly a vitamin D supplement are good if you don't consume many foods with omega-3, like fatty fish, flax, chia seeds, etc. Again, the proper diet that is balanaced, meaning not eliminating any food groups (even carbs- just go for whole grains) will do the trick, really.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• I take a multi vitamin plus calcium that is prescribed by my doctor
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Its almost impossible for us to get the nutrition we need just from the foods we eat - 7-10 servings of whole fruits and vegetables each day - the truth is 46% of us don't even eat one serving of fruit, 24% have no dairy products and 18% have no vegetables! Besides that - our soil is so depleted of nutrients that our food is also depleted of nutrients! I have tried many different vitamins - but I only noticed a difference in my energy and overall health when I started taking Vitality vitamins - the Oligofructose minerals found in the Vitality vitamins are up to 10 times more absorbable and protect antioxidant vitamins 5 times better than any other vitamin on the market. The Oligofructose complex combines the mineral with an amino acid just like in nature. This results in maximizing absorption into your body.
    If after 90 days you don't feel a marked difference in your health and energy, you can get a full refund, no ?'s asked.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2011