Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• that is a big red flag- too many times i have heard women talk about their hubby being secretive with his phone and it turned out they were right. i have been there before.

Answer by gwen20 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• okay should i confront

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It is a red flag, don't freak out yet though. Talk to him about it first. Good luck.

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• most men would deny till death when confronted trust me they will. you should keep quiet and maybe do some investigating.

Answer by gwen20 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i would not confront
    if he is hiding now, confronting him (if he is up to something) will only make him hide it better
    keep mouth shut and eyes open, think with head not heart

hope it is because of some reason like "does not want kids to get to phone"

***this comment coming from a woman that has been burned by husband cheating*** so take my comment from this context

good luck!

Answer by fiatpax at 12:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Don't freak out yet, it could be just porn. Not a new gal pal. Look into it!

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes, no reason to hide a phone unless you have something to hide.

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• it is definantly a red flag for me, confront him though, i wouldnt.. i'd wait til he was asleep and go through his phone...

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree. Don't confront, but definitely do some discrete snooping if and when you can.

Answer by judimary at 12:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• RED FLAG, if your relationship is strong I would confront him and just nicely ask about it, he probably deletes his messages if there bad so Id look in his phone and if the last message dose not match up with the time hes texting then that;s a good indicator. dont get to worked up about it though, it could be many many things

Answer by reed81509 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2011