Operation Repo

Anyone else watch this show?
I love it. I can't believe how pissed off some people get, knowing they didn't make their payment on their automobiles.

I'm addicted to it!

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• Watched it once and hated how fake and scripted it is.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have watched it few times. I just think its odd to have this camera crew following them around.
    I don't know if it fake or not. They've had a gun pulled on them & that big guy was tazed & peed on himself.
    I think, its funny when they want to make the payemnts right then and there... umm, why didn't they just make the payments.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Its too fake for me. They don't make a secret about it, it's scripted and dramatized by (bad) actors. I watched it in the first season, but after that it got wayyy to obviously fake for me. I don't care if they are acting, but at least attempt to make it look real.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Not anymore. It is 100% fake. In the beginning of the show it even says they are reenactments. Real repo people cannot do what these idiots do. They step over the line too many times.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Not addicted, but I watch it sometimes.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i love it. but u are right... so many guilty idiots out there! i think they are staging most of the new episodes though which stinks.
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 2:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I liked it for a while, then got tired of it being reenactments. Mostly I watched for a while because I think Froy is cute. I'd rather watch it happen when it actually happens then watch them all act like idiots.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I like Repo games
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 2, 2011