When someone asks a question......

aren't they looking for an answer to that question? Why do ppl(anon) feel to need to preach? If you're not gonna answer the question-THEN MOVE ON!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 8:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ok,some of you are totally missing my point! i don't mind ppl expressing their opinion as long as they answer the actual question! some just post a smart a** remark that has nothing to do with the question!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Thank you pinkclover. Could not agree with you more.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i asked "what is your favorite food" and this anonymous pyscho started babbling about hating food and how it's evil! so irrelevant and RUDE! if you don't have a simple answer to the question then don't write anything. i didn't ask for your opinion on food!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• OMG. On food? She should just take 5.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh i remember this question about the food.. SHRIMPS!!!! nom nom nom

sorry i know.. it wasnt really an answer on this question here either ;) but i think some people just want to share their stories and simply dont have an answer.. but went through a similar situation and want to share it...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• did you look at the question? it's in the "just for fun"category. go read it-it's crazy!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Just looked at it, that's just stupid, I mean really people have nothing better to do than bash food? Well if she doesn't eat she wont be around to b*t*h much longer.LOL!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Isn't the plural for shrimp...shrimp? Or do you really put an S on the end? Not bashing just wanting to know if I have been saying it wrong all these years.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• AMEN to that.
    eku_mommy

Answer by eku_mommy at 9:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• To answer your question, I try hard not to take the preaching personally because let's face it...every mom thinks her way is the best way. I don't think calling food evil is preaching..I think it is just silly...and that really was not an answer to your question it was just her ranting.
    I do however know what you mean it is like asking someone what time it is and they tell you how to make a watch instead of giving you the time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008