Normal to feel?

ALOT of pressure where my csection scar is somtimes its like a cramp...somtimes it just PRESSURE!!! ALOT am i just more sensitive there because it is my scar or what??

I am 30weeks pregnant
I have BP issues and am on meds for this.
I have had 4M/c's and am very OCD about knowing things LMAO
And I am hoping to go all natural with this birth as it will Be A VBAC so nething that may aprehend that may make me go into a tizzy and cry lol!!!

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 12:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like braxton hicks. Pressure like if you worked out your abs or your baby is pushing out towards your belly button?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I guess that goes back and forth too....YES some of them feel as if i have worked out and have sore abs....or Like u run alot and get that pain in ur sides...just wrap it around to lower abdomen too. I can deff feel when its her pushin out....Some just feel like pressure...just like im being pushed on but nothin is there.
    I will be great with it being BH.....
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I've never had a C-Section so I can't answer, but you really should call your doctor regardless. Bumped it for you though!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011