Random Acts of Kindness?

What are any random acts of kindness you have done for others or others have done for you this week? I am volunteering twice this week at a local pantry/mission. Haven't done it in a while so I'm happy to be back! :)

AromaMia

Asked by AromaMia at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. I try to be kind to everyone. I think that is the way we should all behave in public - kindly. Last week, I did have a young man offer his seat to me at the airport in Atlanta. I told him thank you but I was fine sitting on the floor. I was impressed at this time of our society for a young man to do that. It is the small things that are RAK's. Holding the door, picking up a dropped item, letting the person with 1-2 items go before my full cart in the grocery store, paying that $.10 for someone who is short, or any other little thing that makes a RAK. Sometimes, it is as simple as making eye contact, smiling, and saying hi as you pass someone. You might have been the only person that day that noticed someone existed. That can be powerful.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• WWW.greenbeanscoffee.com send a soldier a token of appreciation.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• living at a shelter....we're served dinner everynight by local churches, people....their random acts of kindness are very much appreciated...I want to one day gIVE BACK
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 2:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have paid the toll before for the vehicle that was behind me and I've also paid for the fast food order for the ones behind me at a drive thru, I LOVE doing random acts of kindness "pay it forward" as they say!

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 3:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I sent cups of coffee overseas to soldiers :) I love doing that. Wish I could do more for them.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2011