What kind of vitamins can I take so that I can get pregnant?

if theres vitamins I can take, can I get them at like cvs or walmart or walgreens?

LARRYSWiiFE

Asked by LARRYSWiiFE at 1:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, vitamins can't help you get pregnant, but prenatal vitamins can help you stay healthy for pregnancy. Me and my husband do not use BC (we DO use condoms) so I take prenatal's all the time, whether I am pregnant/nursing or neither because I know I can become pregnant at any time. if you are having fertility issues, then you need to see an Obstetrician or fertility specialist.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i just buy vitafusion gummies.. i take 2 a day they have many different kinds. They have a prenatal one also and i take that one even thought im not pregnant i want my body to be full of vitamins when were ready for number 2. They are really good tasting. i get them at walmart for 5.47 a bottle but they have meijer brand ones too.
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im purchasing the fertilaid. i heard good reviews i decided to give it a try.Item image

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• There is no vitamin that can help make you pregnant like another poster has already stated'; however if you are trying to conceive make sure you take folic acid. It prevents miscarriages and is best for you baby's growth and development,
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2011