how do i start a good health care regimine?

i want to get HEALTHY!! i am not sure where to start. i skip all meals but dinner - i have pretty bad stomach problems. im always at home and i want to get fit and healthy. whats a good plan?? and whats a good excersize routine i could start with??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Eating and such,I don't know what to tell you since you say you have stomach problems. In general though, Lots of veggies and fruit, lean meats, brown rice, chicken fish (sushi if you like it)

As for exercise routines I would recommend just looking on youtube. It really depends what you are into. If you like Cardio, Try finding a video on Cardio kickboxing or Zumba. If you want to start lifting weights try Kettlebell Training. If you want to target your abs I HIGHLY suggest the crunchless abs video and the bender ball.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 4:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have the same problem I a stay home mom...now...and my health is not that good at this point but the only thing I have always been told to do is to never skip meals..eat your three meals but cut down the amount of intake..drink a lots of water...as for activities wow i don't know cause our job as a mom is never done lol mother's sometime don't even have the chance to sit down, when we do everything goes crazy lololol
    carmy

Answer by carmy at 11:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would suggest walking.. it really works..
    Anonymous