Direct Sales Mommies opinons

I'm an army wife and due to deployment boredom I'm wanting to do a direct sales business; and I'd love to do spa parties; that would be something im very interested in. Any ladies in the spa direct sales or home party planning biz? And opinion on best spa companies to join?

XOHilary

Asked by XOHilary at 2:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• oh cool i DO have my own spa direct sales biz actually. it's called BeautiControl
    if you invest 2k in them, the HOOK you up
    i didn't do it and regret it
    so it's harder for me since i don't have as good of discounts
    HOWEVER it is great for your skin, a true product that focuses on healthy skin
    i stopped for awhile to focus on school, but it's something i'll do for the rest of my life :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Beautipage.com/jeneoltmann
    Pm me for more details if u are interested in joining.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• beautipage.com is the same as beauticontrol by the way
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• it works like avon but has way better products
    lizzybee44

• I'm in direct sales but not really spa products. I sell candles, melts, make-up and there is a skin care line as well. I would suggest that you research EVERYTHING....before you make a choice. Sometimes you'll find that there are requirements that just might not work for you. You'll find tons of companies for just about anything. Just make sure that what you choose, you'll enjoy. I've seen a lot of people try a home based business, invest tons of money and then be disappointed when they didn't get rich overnight. Good luck to you!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree it is the best industry to be in. Paul Zane Pilzer who predicted the .com boom predicts there will be one million new millionaires, however they will be in the network marketing area and only in the beauty and wellness industry. Arbonne is so well positioned, we offer both. With over 400 products, we cover anyone and everyone. Please take a look at the opportunity on my site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com as well as more detailed information at www.arbonne.com. I would be happy to help you. I look forward to hearing from you.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I am not in the spa home business but have you heard of Scentsy? It's like candles but without the wicks. I am a military wife as well and started it when my husband deployed so I know where you are at. It made the deployment fly lol. If you are interested, you can check out www.Wicklesswithnickless.com
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• If you're interested I can talk to you about Herbalife products. The company makes billions annually and you make your own hours. It's up to you as to how much you'd like to make. Get creative, talk to your friends, walk around with an Herbalife button on, etc. But in order to promote and sell the products you have to believe in them and use them. When you see how well they work, you'll be hooked. Take a look at our online shop: www.shopherbalife.com/bestthingsforlife
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• direct sales are great..check out earningsinabasket.com or the facebook page.. personally i do weightloss with Body By Vi and have had great success and love it
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 3:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2011