I am trying to get pregnant after a miscarrige.does anybody know ehts the fastes way to conceive?

jessica31611

Asked by jessica31611 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• take prenatals, chart your bbt and use ovulation kits, that may help you out. I decided to purchase the ovacue fertility monitor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• LOL. The fastest way to concieve is to have sex as soon as you ovulate. That'll be about 14 days before your next period is due. Of course if you JUST miscarried, you should wait a couple of cycles at least, to get your body back into it's natural rhythms and recover from the trauma of the lost one.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I really appreciate your comment...but do you know if the ovulation kits are expensive
    jessica31611

Comment by jessica31611 (original poster) at 2:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My miscarrige happened in march n its hard for me because i am irregular in my period...
    jessica31611

Comment by jessica31611 (original poster) at 2:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• When you ovulate, you're fertile for about 3 days, maybe 4. So maybe you could have sex a least once every 3 days?? That costs nothing! ;)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/
    They have everything from ovulation tests to also helping increase chances of conception with vitamins for him and her... i used there pregnancy tests... Plus nothing is over the top expensive...
    Best of luck and Baby Dust!!!
    :-)
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 8:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2011