ANYONE HAVE BACK PAIN

tell me does it affect your mood, behavior, thoughts, daily living? is it chronic? how long have you had it? have you seen a neurologist for it? did they help you?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• I do, it used to be chronic, I saw a physical therapist, it hepled a lot.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i am seeing a neurologist now. i had an accident in 09 where i fell down the stairs. broke my left ankle in 3 places twisted my spine. now i 3 herniated discs in my lumbar and 2 in my cervical spine. i also have some nerve damage that makes my arms hand and feet fall go numb and tingle. Pain meds take the edge off but dont take it away completely. especially when i have to deal with the little one. I also get debilitating migraines. ive had to be hospitalized for a few. they were giving me cortical steroids but i stopped them because they made me gain a lot of weight and cause cushings syndrome like symptoms (its called exogenous cushings syndrome)
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• yikes ok
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 3:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have had chronic back pain my whole life and there are days that I tell everyone to leave me alone. It takes over sometimes and nothing so far has helped.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 5:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I used to suffer from chronic back pain until I started seeing a chiropractor.  And yes it affects your mood and daily life.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011