What is "supposed" to happen at a bachelorette party?

my friends maid of honor sucks so I have just been thrown into giving her a bachelorette party

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 4:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Hmmm, the tradititon of getting the stripper, preferably a cop, the uniform is so sexy and hot! IMO though. Get lots of alcohol, make mixed drinks...sex toys for just the fun of it, get make overs, manicure and pedicures...little games such as "wheres the penis?" Kinda like the 'Where is Waldo'
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You may want to plan a "bar crawl" where you hop from one bar to the next and usually it's a location where there's a bunch of bars around. Some people plan these parties inside a home vs. doing a bar crawl. The home party usually involves drinking games and male strippers. Personally, I've not seen any good looking male strippers but some women like them I guess. I think a bar crawl is more fun, you don't have to plan food/drinks except ordering maybe reserving a meal spot at one of the restaurants/bars for dinner. Have all of the guests chip in. You can include this request in the invitation or email it or place it on a simple free website using a widget: http://www.chipin.com/

I think that Evite.com is the best party website since it allows guests to RSVP online.

I would suggest having everyone chip in for a limo, too if you're drinking all night. Better to be safe.

http://www.bachelorpartytips.com/index.htm
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Thanks guys!!!
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 5:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Sex toy party! Everything she needs to know for her wedding night, PLUS it may inspire some "honeymooning" for the rest of the gals!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• @party gal i did not want to do a sex toy party I have been doing pure romance for 5 yrs and I wanted a night off.. -
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 4:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2011