Are you Good or Bad Person?

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Good

It's tempting to infer that as long as you avoid doing the things you know are bad (stealing, badmouthing, lying, intentionally saying hurtful things etc.) then that means you're a good person, but there's more to it than that. By avoiding bad behavior, you've made a big step towards becoming a good person, but you've only just begun. In order to be good, you actually have to do good things rather than just avoid doing bad things. 

I am a GOOD person.  I do not intentionally say hurtful things and badmouth--especially complete strangers who have done nothing to me on CM. 

Some of you really need to read up someplace about how to be a better person....there's no need and no excuse for some of your cruelness to others here.  I'm not talking about debates, I realize that's a tough one.  But in general...a simple question doesn't deserve what some of you give it.

Every question requires an answer.  AN ANSWER---not an all out attack on the OP for asking the question. Lets try to be better people around here please??  Many of you are super, super people but some ( and I believe you know who you are ...are forever LOOKING for  people to bash and attack for no good reason at all.  It is not necessary here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• AMEN TO THAT! I cannot believe that some of these people are "moms" and use the type of rude language I have seen on here. If you don't like the question, then don't answer it plain and simple. This is supposed to be a fun, supportive community. Some of the rudeness comes from some people not even reading the question/background fully and then jumping to conclusions. Again, no one's forcing you to answer a question unless you can be MATURE about it. Otherwise, if you need to vent use the VENT group's forum to vent. And women really need to stick up for one another more. The bro code is ever so infamous but what about the lady code?? All I see is bashing and backstabbing from most, * not all *, women.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im a good person but it takes two to sart a problem if u know what i mean so yes i a good person just changen day by day 1 thing
    tia3623

Answer by tia3623 at 4:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• So glad you posted this. What you say is so true!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Finally! Too bad some who need to read it will brush it off. As to venting some people such as myself don't manuver the site for instance I only visit the questions part. Other than that I'm completely lost on here. So to those who bash for venting in questions. Chill out if were venting don't you think our day has been rough enough?
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm a good person. If someone asks a question, I'm going to give my honest opinion. I'm not going to go out of my way to be mean to someone, but I'm not going to lie either.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I am a good person & before I answer a question I try to put myself in the posters shoes, I am never rude and see no need in putting people down, I do give advice that may come off wrong but it is never ment to be rude or mean. I try to be good to everyone.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I look at it this way. If I were sitting right across from the person making the post or asking the question, how would I answer? Hiding behind a computer screen enables some ppl to be mean, spiteful & critical. Hiding behind the "anon" button does, too. We should all aspire to be better ppl by helping each other out. Giving advice in a manner that builds up & not tear down.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 9:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2011