What's your story?

Do your kids like to play dress up? Do they dress up like you or their dad? Who do they enjoy dressing up as? I want to know your story:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dh almost had a heart attack when our preschooler. showed up wearing my bra. LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 6:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Continue...Of course the whole thing happened when our preschooler was only 2 yo. LOL
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 6:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• When I'm ironing dad's shirts both of my sons get to play dress up with them. And I have a good time re-ironing the shirts. :)
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• A princess lion. Crawling on the floor isn't good for the princess dresses, BTW.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• my son loves dressing up like his grandpa. his grandpa is a fire fighter.. soon to be retired but you know lights.. he is getting better about it and not so into it.. but it was a everyday thing when he was 2.
    Mrs.Ro

Answer by Mrs.Ro at 3:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• A princess or she dresses up "fancy" from those "Fancy Nancy" books! lol she came up to me yesterday and said "am I fancy now mom?" She's 3.5 and says she wants to be a dr... or "when I was you're age I used to ....." cracks me up! lol I love this age!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011