I AM LIVING WITH MY MOTHERINLAW (B/C OF FINACAL TROUBLE U KNOW NO MONY) SO MY MOTHER WANTS TO MOVE TO FLORIDA WITH US IN AN APRTMENT SO SHE CAN HELP US WITH THE BILLS AND I CAN GO TO SCHOOL AND WORK BUT HUBBY DOSENT WANT TO.WHAT DO I DO.I HATE LIVING WITH MY MOTHER INLAW.WE HAVE LOTS OF FIGHTS AND SHE IS REALY MESSY I HAVE A DIFFRENT POINT OF VEIW

MY HUBBY AND I ARE HAVEING LOTS OF FIGHTS B/C OF THAT SOO I NEED HELP ASAP. PLEASE I NEED ADVICE.OR I WILL JUST BE FORECE TO LEAVE BACK TO NEW YORK REALY LOVE MY HUBBY DONT WANT TO LEAVE HIM BUT I FEEL MISRABEL

elena.1122

Asked by elena.1122 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• On the flip side he most likely doesn't want to live with HIS MIL (Mother in law) for a similar reason. (Your mom is HIS MIL)I'm not saying your mom is bad...I just saying that he may not like the idea of living with his MIL just like you don't like living with yours.

In my opinion you need to find away to be on your own WITHOUT your respective mothers living with you.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I think when you are in a relationship it is never a good idea to live with your parents...
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 10:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2008