where has my sex drive gone?

im only 24......i have 2 kids, i love\my husband but i feel awkward when he wants to. i cant figure it out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Hormones Honey! I went through the same thing and honestly all of my GF's agree with me. When you're a Mom and a Wife who has time or energy for sex. You're not alone or a FREAK. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Girl I know what you are talking about. I am32 with 4 kids. Well 5 kids if you count my hubby. I have 4 kids to feed 3-4 times a day, cleaning, laundry, dishes, and school work for both my kids and me. At night when I get that look I am like "You wanna do what?". We find that quickes are better then ever or we plan it. (Not as good as quickes though.) Quickes make me feel like we are doing something that we are not supposed to be doing. Naughty!!
    Country220

Answer by Country220 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I stole it 0_o
    Anonymous