Tattoos

do you have them? if so how many? what do they look like?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't have any, don't care for them for me, the idea of their permanent factor is not appealing to me.

Answer by older at 8:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have a dragon and when the tattoo is finished it will have a female samurai and a flower maiden and a couple of cherry blossom trees it will be done in september. the dragon is black and when I get it finished will be shaded. All characters from my anime and movies we are trying to film this week.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have 2, getting ready to add a 3rd. I have a full metal dragon that looks like hes in water for my son who was born in the year of the full metal dragon and is a pisces. I also have my gemini glyph on my back shoulder blade. I am adding a mermaid to my back for my 6 yr old (she chose it).

Answer by gemgem at 7:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• none here
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm planning on getting a phoenix on my hip.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have 3 and I'm planning on more.  Anubis on my shoulder, a phoenix on my leg and my family's zodiac signs on my back.  I got my first when I was 44.

You can see pics on my profile.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have 4...one on my arm its my sons name with vines and blue flowers. Skull with rose on my lower right side of my back. My name on my lower back. And a (ugly) tinker bell that i wished i would have never gotten and needs to be covered! :) Can't wait to get MORE! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have 9 lol, I think I have pictures of them on my profile and I can not wait to get more. :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2011