Good morning mommies! What's everyone doing today?

The hubs and I are packing up the boat and heading out to the river...just the two of us. The girls are staying with "MeMe"! I'm so excited for some quality time with my hubby :-)

mrsbrittbishop

Asked by mrsbrittbishop at 7:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We are working on a trade-in. We are finally trading in the beloved motor home for a newer model. My husband is a champion negotiator. Salesmen wave the white flag of surrender most of the time. I'm excited to get an RV made in this century. It isn't new, but ole 'Bessey' was made in 1987. While I wait, I will clean. It helps me expend the nervous energy I have while waiting for him to strike a deal.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Have a great time!
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Sounds like fun , Im cleaning , Yaay . Not , lol . The kids will be going to daycare soon , Then time to do the dishes , clean rooms , and do laundry (: But hopefully tommorrow night or sat night , Me and SO are going to the movies , should be fun . Have a good day (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Nothing much. I am going to see my lawyer and get the paperwork ready to go for court. I have to fax something to my college. Then home to probably swim some, then a movie, dinner, bathes and bed.

Answer by gemgem at 7:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Have fun!!! I am getting ready for work til 5:30 ,then I have laundry waiting on me when I get home.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm working this afternoon but I have tomorrow off because it's a holiday.  YEAH!! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• getting ready to leave on vacation this afternoon
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 11:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2011