Possibly Third Pregnancy....? Curious - Mainly just for fun adult content

Hey fellow Mamas....

I was just wondering if anyone noticed signs of pregnancy sooner or differently in the more pregnancies you have... usually I am good at guessing when im preggo. But this time I am weaning so my second baby is 16 months old and down to just a few minutes of nursing here and there so im not sure if it is just the weaning or if i could be expecting baby #3 and my body is just more in tune than before..

I have headaches, lower cramping and fuzzy feeling, lower back ache, and my discharge is different but not in colour...

Sounds like PMS i know but my period isnt due till July 10th and i feel so off, and usually when i have my period i cramp like im in labor all over again...

Again, just curious as to how some other bodies work...

Thanks :-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew when I was pregnant. I went from being an eatter to not being able to eat. I also could tell when I bent down that something was different. All before I could even test.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 8:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Mine were more drawn out with my second and their pregnancy. I had the sore chest but because the home test told me no I ignored them. With my first man, I KNEW I was pregnant, everything hit me at once, the super drive nose, sore chest, morning sickness, sleepy and confused pregnancy brain. My second i tested because I was late.. had no idea. my third I tested because I was hoping but had i not tested I might have never known because I carried so small and had no other signs besides the sore chest.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I knew I was prego way b 4 I took a test. Im very intune wit my body, I knew somethng was wrng b 4 the drs.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011