how far along should you be when..

you get belly pictures done?
I'm 28 weeks now, but I'm not very big... and my doctor doesn't think I'll get very big. I started out before the pregnancy as 115 lbs. and now I'm only 129.0 lbs.
Should I get them done now anyway? I mean you can DEFINITELY tell I'm pregnant, my tummy just isnt as big as the ones in pictures I've seen?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 9:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait until your at least 35 or 36 weeks unless your high risk and they think you'll go early
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had pregnancy pictures done at 37 weeks and went into labor 4 days later. I think 37 weeks was good for me because I was big and they turned out cute. I only weighed 140 when I delivered by I swear it was all baby. You don't want to wait too long in case you go into labor early but I wouldn't do them quite yet. You'll get bigger. My doctor told me I wouldn't be very big and trust me I was!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My friend is tiny and she didnt have that big of a belly until about 35 weeks. Give it another month or so.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2008