THIS IS NOT AN IF I AM PREGNANT QUESTION!!

I'M SUPPOSE TO START MY PERIOD BY TOMORROW,BUT I'VE BEEN FEELING LIKE IF I'M PREGNANT.MY BREAST FEEL SORE,VERY TIRED,BLOATED,NAUSEOUS,VAGINAL DISCHARGE,AND TODAY EARLY MORNING I HAD LIGHT VOMITING.I'M GOING TO TAKE A TEST TOMORROW,BUT MY ? IS HAS ANYONE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS AND TURNED OUT TO BE THAT YOU WAS PREGNANT?I HOPE I AM!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh your tricky yes this is basically an am i pregnant question lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes this is definitely an "Am I Pregnant" question.. and yes, those are the symptoms that mostly every single pregnant woman has or will have to deal with in early pregnancy.
    Good luck!

Oh and just so you know, if you're supposed to get your period tomorrow, you can take a test today and it should be really accurate.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• oh you little son of a gun :) you trick me into this question LOL

take a early EPT and just find out if your already throwing up it should show up.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2008