• In the Spotlight:

I have stopped watching porn with my husband now he doesn't want sex anymore what can I do?

Does he love me? I am 110 pounds 5.2 big breasted with long blonde hair blue eyes. He always said before that I was sexier than any porn star but now that I stopped watching it with him he is not even remotely interested in sex with me. He doesn't even look at me anymore.He was watching women with dogs and was moaning when the dog got off I was disgusted. I tried not to say anything because I wanted him to feel comfortable enough to be himself around me but Jeez I mean enough is enough already.I don't know what to do?Is it normal for a man to have to see porn to get aroused?

srb0578

Asked by srb0578 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• OK watching a woman do it with a dog is not porn to me. Porn is with other humans. That is just gross. Have you talked to him and let him know your feelings?

Sorry I think I just vomited in my mouth.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yehh - The whole women with dogs thing is kinda extreme! I would ask him what was going on. You sound like a beautiful woman why would he need porn?! It's not like they're there in person to do the things you could.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Honestly, porn can be an addiction to men (like drugs and alcohol) my mom read a book about it once and was just telling me the other day that men become so addicted to sex that their own wife won't even be good enough because all they want is whats in the porno's. He really might need help. And the fact that he is looking at animal porn is disgusting. I would really suggest that he gets help because I don't think he will be able to break it himself and it will eventually ruin your relationship!! GOOD LUCK
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Porn is one thing, bestiality's another. I think he may need some help. Good luck.

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes, some men do need that, but porn to that extreme should'nt be needed, maybe you should watch it with him (i mean actual human porn) again and see if he makes any differenvce then speak to him about it.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• that's not porn that's bestiality. me and hubby watch the occasional porn but that's just gross. try talking to him about it maybe suggesting he gets help.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you guys don't own a dog do ya???
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If he needs to watch a woman have sex with a dog to get it up for me.... I'm sorry but I'm not "up" for that. Something is wrong if that's all he watches... I could understand being curious, but sheesh.... don't buy any pets
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Im all for porn but this does sound extreme like maybe an addiction!! The animal human thing is just sick and a little off limits to me!! yuck!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes it is possible for a man to have to watch porn to get aroused......it means he is addicted to it. I dont know what to tell you honey, my hubby was watching porn when he thought i was sleeping and when i took my son to the bus stop in the mornings and it wasnt until i said something about how it made me feel that he slowed down a lot, i told him ii dont mind him watching porn when he is alone or when im not in the mood ( i know he has needs) but he needs to give me a chance first, and that seemed to help. good luck
    Anonymous